Is Photography Art

Photography is more than just taking a picture. It has many aspects. I think that in order to be a good photo, there has to be a unique angle, color, framing, background, or subject, etc. I believe that some photographers are better than others because they think outside of the box. They focus the ISO and aperture. They get down on the ground and find a different angle (besides looking at the subject straight on). There are a couple differences between fine art and snapshots. A snapchat is normally not super clear. There is often a lot going on in the background and things are cut out of the frame. Fine art is when you take a couple minutes and set up the frame. You focus the camera and make sure the background isn’t too busy. Also, fine art often has edited colors. I think photography is an art because you can’t just take a quick picture of something for it to be a fine art. If you do, it will end up as a snapshot. You need to have technique, skill, and an imagination. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eo7ZKyLtgtK4VN_rfXJ7Zji9j9NFBi5jx_Siln8GdJk/edit